There is not much of a point on doing a frugal tips post on the biggest shopping day of the year. Just a few tips for this day instead.
1. Be safe. Keep your money in your pocket and not in your purse.
2. Remember, you don't have to buy everything. Buy what speaks to your heart.
3. Don't shop alone. More ground can be covered with a partner.
4. Don't shop alone. There is safety in numbers when you leave a store.
5. Don't carry more than the credit/debit card you will be using. If robbed, it will limit the damage.
6. Stay hydrated.
7. Remember, there is no material thing worth a stampede.
With that said...have fun!!