Friday, February 6, 2015

A Frugal Friday Update

At the beginning of the year (can you believe we are already in February???), I had posted about a free/low-cost way to appreciate the little things in life.  It was called the Happiness Jar.

I wanted to post an update on how my personal jar is going.  I have been diligent in writing something down every day to add to the jar.  Trust me when I say this, some days I really have to dig deep to find a "happy" to write down.  That is what life is all about, though, and not every day is rainbows and unicorns.

Here is what my jar looked like at the end of January:


From the looks of it, it appears it may be full before the end of the year.  I plan on just smushing it down to make room!

Look at all those tiny folded pieces of paper.  There is an entire month of nice things that happened to me, around me, or just in life.  Just seeing that after one month does my soul good.

Have you been doing the happiness jar?  Head over to Jerri's Empty Nest on Facebook and post a picture of your jar!  I can't wait to see them!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest