Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bad to the Bone

Bad habits...some are worse than others, but everyone has at least one thing they wish to improve. For me, one of my biggest is disorganization!

For Valentine's Day, I received a Starbucks gift card.  I was right on top of it and transferred the gift card to my Starbucks card.  I went on the website, found a gift set I wanted to order and loaded it into my cart.  I was so organized and with it!!  As I went to check out, I realized that I had to enter the number from my Starbucks card.  Funny, I didn't need the number to transfer the gift card balance! Now I have a shopping cart ready for checkout, a Starbucks card freshly loaded...and everything comes to a dead stop because I have no clue where my Starbucks card actually is!

What then ensued was a search of ridiculous proportions.  Wallet?  Nope.  Desk?  Nope.  Shred bin? Thankfully, no!  Turns out it was stuck in a pocket in my purse.  Do I know why or remember when or why I put it there?  Nope.  I was just so thrilled to find it at that point, I didn't care!

I found my card, ordered my coffee, and all is right in my world.  Until the next time something like this happens!

I'm working on it...slowly but surely.  What habit are you trying to break?

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest