Friday, February 27, 2015

Bits And Pieces

Some frugal reminders...and answering some questions I've received

1. Have you downloaded the Ebates extension on to your Chrome browser?  If not...do it now!  I have drastically increased the amount of cash I'm getting back from shopping now that I don't have to remember to log into Ebates on my own!

2.  I am frequently asked how I win so many sweepstakes.  The simple answer?  I enter...tons of them!  The more you enter, the better your odds of winning.  Simple but true.

3.  Are you following me on Twitter?  That is where I share the majority of the sweeps that I enter.  If not, head over to Twitter and follow me @JerrilynnA .

4.  Have you visited the Moneymaker tab lately?  I don't get rich off of these websites, but I add an extra few bucks to my discretionary fund every month!

5.  Do you have a question or comment but you don't want to publicly comment on the blog?  Email me directly at jerrisemptynest@gmail.com or head over to the fan page on Facebook at Jerri's Empty Nest , hit the "Like" button, and send me a private message!

Have a fabulous weekend, my darlings!

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest