Monday, July 27, 2015

Nesting

I am an odd creature.  While most women nest during the winter, I actually prefer to do those types of activities during the summer.  It is unbearably hot outside and I find indoor activities to keep me busy!

I recently started a crochet project, I have cookies and fudge on the schedule to be made, and curling up with a book under a ceiling fan is a must!  

Now nesting in summer is a bit different from the winter!  An ice cold drink has replaced the hot peppermint tea.  Reading takes place in a t-shirt rather than sweats and a cozy blanket.  It is nesting, nonetheless, and still enjoyable.

If you live somewhere summer forces you inside, adjust some of your nesting habits to the summer. You will still have the same sense of satisfaction...just in a lot less clothes!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest