Monday, July 6, 2015

Preparation

I live on the Gulf Coast.  The home in which I now live is only two blocks off the beach.  With that circumstance, I realized I need to prepare a hurricane kit.

Using some of the Amazon gift cards I earned last month (see Moneymaker tab above on the blog), I ordered two hurricane lamps.  When I receive the rest of my gift cards, a large cooler will be on its way!

Luckily, I had earned the extra money to buy those items.  My budget surely doesn't allow that kind of expenditure!  Part of being prepared, however, is taking advantage of times like these and taking the necessary steps.

We can never be completely prepared for what life throws at us.  I took two tiny steps to be prepared for storms.  Every tiny little step counts!

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest