Wednesday, September 16, 2015

30-day Blogging Challenge: Day 15

Day 15:  Write 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1.  I am a United States Air Force veteran.

2.  I have a high I.Q.

3.  I crochet backwards.

4.  I don't dye my hair.

5.  I speed-read.

6.  I have lived in four states.

7.  I have lived in three countries.

8.  I can cuss in four languages.

9.  I beat Tetris on the original Nintendo.

10. I walk 5k's for charity.

11. I'm a sweepstakes addict and win prizes almost every week.

12. I've been through an earthquake, tornado, hurricane, and blizzard.

13. I have amazing children.

14. I'm allergic to cats.

15. I didn't learn to drive until I was 30.

This was sooo incredibly hard to do!  I'm just a normal person!

Give it a try!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest