Tuesday, September 29, 2015

30-day Blogging Challenge: Day 24

Day 24:  What is your favorite movie and why?

I am not a huge movie person...I find it extremely difficult to sit still for two whole hours!  But if I have to pick a movie, I would say The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Why?  I adore the books.  The movie was well made with breathtaking scenery and spot on acting. While I may not have the time to completely re-read the books on any type of a regular basis, it is nice to be able to grab the dvds and visit Middle Earth whenever I want.  

Is that not the point of watching a movie?  The ability to escape to another time, another place, another universe; and leave reality behind for just a little while.  The Lord of the Rings meets all of the needs.


What is your favorite movie?

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest