Tuesday, September 1, 2015

30-day Blogging Challenge: Day 6

Day 6:  What is your zodiac sign and does it fit your personality?

I am a Pisces.  I did a basic web search and here are the personality traits I found:

Imaginative and Intuitive: They are highly creative and imaginative people. That is why we see so many of them opting for creative professions such as acting, dancing, writing, etc. Instead of logic and rationality, Pisces rely on their intuition and imagination to understand things.
Kind and Sensitive: Pisceans are considered to be the most sensitive among all zodiac signs. They are generous, understanding, loyal, and homely people who tend to care a lot for those close to them. In fact, this sign is associated with sacrifices and charities. That is why, we find lots of Pisceans (more than any other sun sign), overlooking their self-interest for the good of others.
Open to New Ideas: They are very open to new ideas, circumstances, or any other change that they may encounter in their life. While traveling, they like to go to offbeat, remote, and unexplored places.
Impractical: Pisces are considered to be too ephemeral and sensitive to lead a normal day-to-day life. They are also prone to daydreaming and can sometimes be too idealistic to survive in this material world. On the other side, if they find themselves in the right place at the right time, and in the right profession, they are bound to achieve enormous success.
Easygoing and Likable: They can be easily influenced by the people and environment around them. Pisces are very gentle by nature, friendly, and compassionate people. This makes them really popular among their friends and family.


While I read it, I do see some characteristics that I think I possess, I think this question would be better answered by someone who knows me.  I believe I will let the comments speak for themselves on this one!

Love, 
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest