Friday, September 18, 2015

30-day Blogging Challenge: Day 17

Day 17:  List your highs and lows of this past year.

One of the highs of this past year have definitely been the visits from friends.  The love of a friend is never something to be taken for granted.  To know these friends love me enough to visit means the world to me.

Another of the highs of this past year is spending time with my youngest son.  Though we frequently butt heads, I am always amazed at what a kind, caring, and good person he has grown to be.  I am so proud to be his mom.

The lows?  I would have to say the betrayal of a friend.  There are few things in the world that cut deeper.  Actually, I think this is all I have to say on the subject as it is too painful to revisit.  

Leaving it at that....

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest