Thursday, September 3, 2015

30-day Blogging Challenge: Day 8

Day 8:  Discuss a moment when you felt most satisfied with your life.

I would say that such a moment in recent memory was the day I graduated with my Associate of Science degree.  Starting college at the age of 50 was a fearful endeavor on my part, with no clear image of the end result.  I had never been to college, as that was not an option that was available to me when I finished high school.  I did not know what to expect, what it entailed, or if I could even accomplish the task.

I not only graduated, I completed the two-year program in only sixteen months with a GPA of 3.9.  I was and am proud of what I accomplished.  



From one who knows, it is NEVER too late to start over, try something new, and succeed!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest