Wednesday, September 30, 2015

30-day Blogging Challenge: Day 25

Day 25:  Discuss someone who fascinates you and why:

Hmmm, a bit tougher today.  If you have been a long-time reader of this blog, you already know I am fascinated by humanity in general and social media interaction in particular.  Now let us see if I can choose just one person.

I believe I would choose Neil deGrasse Tyson.  I am fascinated by his persective on our world and our place in the universe.  His intelligence astounds me and his ability to convey ideas in an understandable manner, without being condescending, is an amazing feat.


While hosting Cosmos, he was engaging, entertaining, and educational all at once.  I watched each episode with rapt attention and learned so much.

There you have it...my fascinating person is Neil deGrasse Tyson.  Who is yours?

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest