Friday, October 16, 2015

Frugal Friday Success!

If you look at the top of the page, you'll see a tab labeled "Moneymakers."  These are sites I personally use to earn extra spending money each month.  I have these particular sites listed as I can vouch for the fact that they do pay out!

Last month, between just Swagbucks and Crowdtap, I earned $85 in Amazon gift cards.  Not enough to live on, but it is definitely enough to have a little fun.  Here's how it got spent:

1.  New Kindle Fire

2. 32 gig sd card for the Fire

3.  Beads needed to complete Christmas gifts

4.  Spacer beads needed to complete Christmas gifts

5.  Bobble head of The Dude for my son.

None of these items are a true "need."  However, I consider the amount made on the Moneymaker sites as my personal "mad money" to be spent on things I otherwise could not afford or would have to wait to obtain.  Make sure to check out the sites!

On the subject of money, I want to throw out a quick reminder about this blog.  This blog also provides an additional source of income for my household.  How does it make money?  See those ads on the page?  I earn a couple of cents (yes...a couple of cents!) every time someone clicks on one of the ads.  You are under no obligation whatsoever to purchase anything!!  The clicks count!  If you happen to find a post you absolutely love, or if a post helped you in some significant way, there is also a "Donate" button located at the top left of the page which goes securely through Paypal. Okay, enough with the business end of things!

Stay tuned for next week...working on a new tab for saving every time you shop!

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest