Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Thursday Ten

This week's Thursday Ten is a tiny pile.  There are still ten (or more) items!

The ten items this week were pulled as a result of a slight hissy fit on my part.  I went in search of my good pizza cutter.  My kitchen gadget drawer was so stuffed, I couldn't find it.  The hissy fit then ensued.  The drawer came flying out and I was pulling items in rapid fashion.  Whether a duplicate or a promotional item, if I could not remember using it...it went!!


Choosing your Thursday Ten does not need to be a long, involved process.  I doubt that this week took me more than five minutes!  

Choose just one of your kitchen drawers.  Spend five minutes and challenge yourself to grabbing those ten items.  It is so nice to be able to find what I need!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest