Thursday, July 7, 2011

A New Adventure

Today I attended the Davis Cup Draw Ceremony.  It was held by ACL Live at the Moody Theater in downtown Austin.  What a great event!!

This was a new experience for me as I had never attended a professional tennis event, live match or not.  The ceremony was opened by Asleep at the Wheel and they rocked the house!!  The staff at ACL Live were, as always, professional and friendly.  It is a great venue with an outstanding staff!!

And it was a true thrill to see the stars of the United States and Spanish tennis teams, especially hometown boy Andy Roddick!!  Davis Cup weekend in Austin is sure to be a great event!!

I must say, one of the greatest pleasures of being an empty-nester is the new adventures and experiences I have!  It keeps me looking forward to each new day with joy and anticipation.  And what is better than that??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest