Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Value of Time

I personally believe that time is much more valuable than money.  Life is so incredibly short!

I am one of those who needs a 48-hour day.  My to-do list is now over two pages long and it literally brought me to tears this weekend.  I am not sure when exactly time got away from me but I have the constant feeling and pressure of playing catch-up.

My lesson to be learned is that MY time is valuable.  Time spent on my crafts or reading a book is not time wasted; it is an investment in me.  While giving to others is also important, when the time involved becomes burdensome, it does a disservice to all involved.  

Your time is your most valuable resource.  Its value far exceeds that of your material possessions. Treat it with the respect it deserves, and it will serve you well.

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest