Monday, June 22, 2015

Learning Something New

This past weekend, my son purchased a new car.  Now I am 53 years old and I have never had a new car in my life.  I walked into this process with him, having not a clue how it worked.

The lesson learned?  

1.  Eat before you go.  We skipped breakfast to get there early and boy, did we pay for that one!

2.  However long you think it is going to take...multiply it by five.

3. Whatever you think your stress level will be...multiply it by five.

4.  When taking a test drive, traffic is going to be heavier than usual.

5.  Immediately locate the water/coffee.

6.  Then locate the bathrooms.

7.  See number 2 and multiply again.

8.  See number 1.  Have a plan to eat as soon as you're done!

9.  See number 3 and multiply again.

10. It will all be worth it in the end.

Lessons learned.  If and when I ever get to that financial point...I will be ready!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest