Thursday, March 29, 2012

Christmas Check-In

Yep...I said Christmas!!  If you remember, I wrote a couple months ago about my resolution to start making Christmas gifts early this year.  I swore I wouldn't wait until November.  And I haven't!

I've completed five projects but still have a long way to go.  But each project I finish is one step closer and one less thing I have to worry about in December.  Of course, this doesn't mean I won't use them for birthdays, etc. that pop up in the meantime so my process will be never-ending!  All I can do is try to get ahead of the curve.

Have you thought about Christmas gifts yet?  Do you try to make any by hand?  Let me know!

By the way...my most popular handmade gift?  The year I made homemade kahlua!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest