Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!!

Happy Spring, my darlings!  Today is the day we enter the season of hope and renewal.

Looking outside, I can see flowers blooming and trees filling out.  This is my favorite season of the year in gardening and in spirit.  This year, it is especially a time of renewal for me personally and I am looking forward to the future with excitement and joy.

How about you?  Have you been able to get outside where you are?  Hopefully, you have and you can see the signs of spring all around you.  I think seeing those signs in nature lifts our spirits and our energy level.  Now I realize some of you are still looking at snow, but it's on it's way.

Spring began here in Austin with massive thunderstorms.  I like to think of them as a metaphor for washing the dullness of winter away and cleaning the slate for a new season to write it's message.  Everything is fresh and clean and ready for the new.

Do you have something new in your life this spring?  Perhaps you want to refresh those resolutions from January.  Whichever it is, I wish you all the luck in the world.  Go for it...it's the season.

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest