Friday, January 29, 2016

Frugal Friday -- Always Learning

A couple of weeks ago, my favorite used bookstore had a buy one, get one free sale.  My son and I were browsing and I grabbed the following book:



Now I do have to say, when I picked up the book, my son burst out laughing.  He said, "What are you going to do with that? Edit it?"  He thinks he's hilarious...

The truth is, there is always more to learn.  Someone else may use a particular tip that had never crossed my mind!  With sharing frugal tips every Friday, I am constantly on the lookout to share the best tips I can find.

One tip I already found in the book I plan on trying in February.  It is having a "free" month.  Every activity you partake in for the month must be free.  That means watching movies you already own, play games you already have, and enjoy community events that don't cost a dime!  Keep tuned...I'll update you each Friday in February!  Let me know if you are going to try it!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest