Monday, January 25, 2016

The Simple Things

Even living on the Gulf Coast does not keep you completely immune from the cold!  We had a couple of days of freezing weather this weekend and I am so grateful that was all we had!  

Taking the dogs outside on Sunday morning, I noticed something on the cover of my firepit.  The frost had created a pattern that was a clear message to start my day!


Part of the simplification process we have been talking about is finding time for things that feed your soul.  That also means being open to those things that present themselves.  If I had been rushed and stressed, I would not have noticed a simple thing like the smile in the frost.

As you simplify, do not rush getting through the process.  Take time to notice the simple things...and smile!!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest