Tuesday, January 12, 2016

How To Begin

Beginning the simplification process is the same as beginning any new career, hobby, or adventure. The first step is to educate yourself.

Thankfully, in this age of immediate gratification, multiple resources are available at your fingertips. Just do a search for simplify, minimize, etc. and thousands of articles, blogs, checklists, and personal journeys are available to be perused.  There are blogs dedicated solely to simplifying your life.

While searching, you will also have to option to choose between practical tips and a more zen-like approach.  Whether you are simplifying on a physical or on a metaphysical basis, help abounds on the web.

For myself, I have created a binder containing some of the resources I have found.  As I educate myself, I am highlighting those tips and advice which I find apply to my situation.  Not everyone's story is the same and all tips will not apply to everyone.

Warm up those fingers and let your search begin.  Even if the most you gain from this process is thirty minutes a week, that is thirty minutes now available to be spent with one you love or enjoying an activity you have missed.

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest