Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Thursday 10

I have to admit...this is starting to get hard!  Even though I still have probably hundreds of items that could go...it is getting more difficult to choose!

This week was decidedly unglamorous but necessary.  I cleaned out my underwear and sock drawers! Don't worry...I won't subject you to pictures on this one!  While not the most exciting chore, it is still one that needs to be completed.  

When cleaning out the drawers, there are a few simple rules to follow.

1.  Does it fit?  Have you gained or lost weight?  If it is the wrong size...it needs to go.

2.  Is it ripped, worn, or torn?  It's outta here!!

3.  Is it dingy or faded?  See ya!!

Just following these simple rules will make the job an easy one.  I bet you will exceed the ten...I did!!

Love,
Jerri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest