Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Entry Table

I have a small table near the front door.  Looking at it this morning, I noticed a distinct pattern.  On the top of the table are a wedding gift for an upcoming June wedding, a magazine article for a friend, a sock one son left when he stayed the weekend and a pile of books destined for another son.  On the bottom shelf, a bag of magazines being forwarded to a friend to read (easy way to recycle them!).  In front of the table are a couple bags of clothes going to yet another friend's daughter (another form of recycling!).

Looking at the table, it seems I have a steady stream of both people and stuff going in and out of my home.  Viewing it from another perspective...how lucky am I to have so many wonderful people in my home and in my life!!!

And those are my random thoughts this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest