Thursday, May 5, 2011

Winning Contests and Sweepstakes

I enter a lot of contests and sweepstakes.  I mean, A LOT!!  And here lately, I've been on a major winning streak.  From free groceries to concerts, I've pretty much covered all the bases!!  Except for that elusive iPad...I'm still trying for that golden ring!

The best part of winning?  I get the privilege of sharing these experiences/goods with my friends and family.

I've taken friends to concerts, I've taken friends and family to cultural events.  We've seen classic movies, attended social gatherings, and explored what Austin has to offer.

I've won free and discounted groceries.  My husband has gotten to enjoy his favorite flavored creamer (usually a splurge) when I won not one, but two free full-sized bottles.  And in this economy...who's going to turn down free stuff at the grocery store??

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll do posts on where I find them, the best places to win, and how I do it.  Because what's the fun of winning if you can't share??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest