Monday, June 20, 2011

Moody Monday

I'm having the hardest time getting moving this morning.  I'm not overtired from the weekend.  We had a nice, relaxing Father's Day.  I just have a major case of the Monday blahs.  Even the dogs are just laying around.

Of course, it might have something to do with the extreme heat we're experiencing here in Texas.  We've had 14 days so far over 100 degrees and another is in store for today.  And we're in an "exceptional" drought.  That makes it sound nice, doesn't it?  But the truth is, that is the worst possible drought.  I haven't seen a single drop of rain in over a month.

Now, I know...I'm in Texas and complaining about the heat.  However, Austin is on track for the hottest month of June ever recorded.  We're talking since 1895!!!  So, even for Texas...it's HOT!!!

Maybe that's the cause of my blahs.  Just wore out from the heat.  So what do y'all do when you're just not motivated?  Is there a playlist you listen to?  Do you dance?  I need some ideas here, people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest