Wednesday, August 26, 2015

30-day Blogging Challenge -- Day 2

Day 2:  Where would you like to be in 10 years?

Ahhh, dreaming.  Okay, here we go...and no laughing, please!

In ten years, I would love to be living in a tiny house and writing full-time.  Hey!  The question didn't say it had to be a practical answer!!

First, I have waaaay too much crap for a tiny home.  Yes, I could probably downsize, but from the ones I have seen on TV, I could fill it with just my books!  But the dream of a solar-powered tiny house lives on!

Now the writing full-time.  While perhaps a more achievable dream, with the status of my bank account, it is just as unattainable as the tiny house!  The average salary of a United States author is $10,000.00 per year.  And that takes years of publishing to attain in most cases!  I, unfortunately, like to eat...a lot.  That means a real job is in my foreseeable future for a long time!

But...if I have a talented reader out there...this will do quite nicely!!


Never stop dreaming!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest