Monday, August 3, 2015

Limits

Limits...the setting of which I struggle with.  How about you?  Do you find it difficult to set limits, draw boundaries, or just say no?

When dealing with a particular person or situation, I always endeavor to approach it from a place of kindness.  Unfortunately, I am beginning to feel that a number of people view that kindness as weakness.  This opens the door for that person to take advantage.  On my behalf, I then lose trust and feel quite a bit of resentment.

Of course, the easy answer is to set limits and boundaries.  Easy to say, but not easy to do.  I have made the decision, though, that it is time for me to do just that.  

Limits and boundaries are what we will be exploring this week.  Take the ride with me!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest